Lesson Two: Running Sum and Average Calculator
This lesson is still in the works, but the goal is as follows.
- ask the user for a number until the user doesn’t provide a number
- once the user has added all the numbers he wants to add show the sum of all the numbers
- show the average of those numbers
Topics to cover
- continue discussion of variables
- looping, specifically a
- code formatting and code blocks in Python
- breaking out of a loop
- error handling basics
- defining a function for code reuse
It is important to know that I am no Python expert. I work in C# and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve put a
; at the end of a line while typing code samples.